PRH - Surgical Services - Unit Secretary - Days - PRN
Company: Paris Regional Health
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Interacts professionally with physicians, patients/family and
others. Schedules all surgeries, as called in to department by
physicians or physician's offices, per policy and procedure.
Organizes and prepares the Surgery Schedule for the following day
and delivers to all appropriate departments and individuals. Orders
office supplies and printing, as required, and picks up orders.
Maintains accurate log or database of inpatient and outpatient
surgeries. Batches patient charges and sends to data processing
daily. Communicates information as requested. Maintains current
surgery logbook daily. All other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Post secondary education in a medical related field
- Minimum of one year experience in medical related customer
service with strong communication skills required.
- Medical Terminology, required.
- Scheduling experience, preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally
and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Keywords: Paris Regional Health, McKinney , PRH - Surgical Services - Unit Secretary - Days - PRN, Administration, Clerical , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!