Aircraft Mechanic (Flight Line A&P Mechanic - Night Shift)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Description: Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic (Flight Line A&P
Mechanic - Night Shift)
Job ID: IMS76
Job Location: Greenville, TX
- Duties include but are not limited to; scheduled/unscheduled
aircraft maintenance on all aircraft systems; piston engine,
propeller, airframe flight control, landing gear, troubleshooting
systems, sheet metal and composite repair.
- The aircraft mechanic reports to the Shift Lead Aircraft
- Perform all maintenance in accordance with Federal Aviation
Regulations, and manufacturers' technical data. Maintains hand and
special tools in a safe and serviceable condition.
- Responsible for personal and company tool accountability to
include reporting unserviceable tools and equipment to appropriate
- Performs serviceability checks prior to operating powered and
non-powered support equipment.
- Complies with established policies procedures and standards.
Assists other mechanics as required.
- Complies with all safety environmental security and
- Complies with training requirements.
- Assists in training newly assigned personnel.
- Operates vehicles both special purpose and regular as
- Practices good housekeeping tool control FOD
awareness/prevention and safety always.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on all L3HARRIS
aircraft to include weekends and holidays.
- Physical requirements: must be able to lift greater than fifty
pounds, climb, crouch, kneel, and be able to work in confined
- Perform daily tasks assigned by shift supervisor
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on L3Harris
- U.S. Citizenship required
- FAA Certified A&P License
- Must have the ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance.
- Ability to interpret Government, FAA, and Company Aviation
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical
schematics, and general aviation knowledge.
- Must possess a working knowledge of military, commercial, or
general aviation aircraft.
- Must possess ability to perform analytical analysis and apply
risk mitigation techniques.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, McKinney , Aircraft Mechanic (Flight Line A&P Mechanic - Night Shift), Engineering , Leonard, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!