Supply Chain Manager
Company: Choctaw Global
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Choctaw Premier Services, LLC is currently seeking a Supply
Chain Manager in Durant, Oklahoma. The Supply Chain Manager will be
responsible for the acquisition of materials and services in
support of a variety of programs and customers. The Supply Chain
Manager is responsible for the subcontract function, procurement
function, reporting on critical performance metrics of the
functions, capture support, implementing and procurement systems,
supporting program transition efforts, leading small business and
vendor performance management efforts.The Supply Chain Manager acts
as liaison with program management, business operations,
procurement, quality assurance, and manufacturing. Leads the
sourcing efforts for funded and unfunded service requirements and
recommends acquisition approaches to program stakeholders.
Researches and develops new sources of supply and keeps informed of
new service offerings, subcontractor performance on other Choctaw
Premier Services' programs, and price trends. Responsible for the
employment, training, motivation, discipline, and performance
evaluation of assigned employees. Responsible to drive process
improvements and seek opportunities for optimizing the procurement
process. Responsible for the compliance of the Subcontract files
and documentation. Engages with business area leadership and
Choctaw Premier Services' leadership to align organizational goals
with operational needs. Principal Accountabilities:(Typical duties
include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment
- Perform duties as an authorized representative for the overall
performance of all procurement and supply chain management
functions within your purview.
- As we grow the business be prepared to act as a direct
supervisor of Buyers and Logisticians.
- Review resources, procedures, and methods to improve
operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency.
- Recommend, develop, implement, establish, and enforce
procedures to increase efficiency and improve cost effectiveness
- Adhere to Choctaw Premier Services and Federal policies for the
Acquisition of direct and indirect materials and services.
- Account for the compliance of procurement professionals being
- Develop and administer data driven business rhythms to measure
and report the effectiveness of the team. Provide Subcontract and
Consultant Agreement administration as needed.
- Exercise a high degree of independent judgment within generally
defined processes and procedures in selecting methods or techniques
for obtaining solutions. Ensure that budget, schedules, compliance
and performance requirements are met.
- Influence capture strategy with direct Capture support, or
input and coordination with Choctaw Premier Services' Business
- Support monthly program reviews and strategy engagements with
- Support talent development and succession planning efforts
- Use attention to detail and organization skills to understand
work problems and procedures and ensure accuracy of subcontracts
- Reviews the work of others and able to detect errors or needed
modifications. Ensures work products are accurate and
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that
safety is the highest priority in the workplace. Comply with
Choctaw Premier Services' Policy & Procedures, FAR/DFAR, and all
Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements
and goals.Knowledge & Skills/Minimum Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of modern principles of efficient materials
management, movement and inventory control.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations; experience with
- A demonstrated commitment to sound financial management,
efficiency, and the pursuit of established objectives.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Ability to develop and execute effective strategies is
- Demonstrated experience leading a successful organization in
achieving consistency of service, orientation to clients or
customers, and operational efficiency.
- Progressive record of successful supply chain optimization,
implementation of best industry practices, and change
- Experience with audits, FAR/DFAR regulations.
- Experience administering and driving improvements to
Subcontract Management and Procurement metrics is required.
- Program start transition support (deployed or remote) is
- Experience with Cost Point Procurement is desired.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills required for
regular communication with Choctaw Premier Services and Choctaw
Global executive leadership.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or
assignment.Experience & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Supply Chain Management or
associated discipline. Four years' experience in a related field
can be substituted for each year of the four-year degree
- Ten (10) years' experience in materials management or related
field required, including at least eight (8) years in a management
- Three (3) years' management experience, preferably in a
materials management position is required.
- Experience in a high volume, global supply chain management
- Prior military logistics experience preferred.
- Professional Certification in Supply Chain field
- Experience in the support of contingency operations is
- Valid US or local driver's license and US passport
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or
assignment. Physical Requirements/Working EnvironmentWork is in
normal office environment.TravelWilling and able to travel
throughout the United States and to other countries as required,
often on very short notice.*The above-noted job description is not
intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be
assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the
responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature
of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of
the position. EEO/AAP StatementWe acknowledge and honor the
fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge
ourselves to craft and maintain an environment that respects
diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Choctaw is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Choctaw Global, McKinney , Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!