Registered Nurse - Inpatient - Med Surg
Company: DaVita Inc
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Registered Nurse - Inpatient123 N US HWY 75, Denison, Texas,
75019-4926, United States of America
Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse - Hospital Services
Dialysis Experience is NOT required. We will provide extensive
Full time, excellent benefits, competitive wages
Supports Hospital Systems located in the Denison/Sherman, Texas
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking to give
life to patients in a hospital setting. RNs in this role work
autonomously alongside the hospital staff and nephrologists to
assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critically ill
Our Hospital Services RNs or Acute (Inpatient) RNs can look forward
* Paid training in one or more specialty areas of dialysis learning
multiple dialysis therapies
* Career growth
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter
* Become an expert in a specialized area of nursing
What You Can Expect:
* Use your critical nurse thinking skills. Our Acute (Inpatient)
RNs are experts in educating our patients and families. You'll be
caring for patients who are often dealing with multiple
co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge.
* Specialty in multiple renal therapies. Acute (inpatient) RNs may
deliver nephrology care through Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis,
Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) and Apheresis.
* Work daily in a hospital setting. Deliver dialysis to patients at
a contracted healthcare system, and become an integral part of both
the hospital and DaVita team.
* Dynamic environment. As an Acute (Inpatient) Dialysis Nurse
you'll provide specialty nephrology care within a variety of
settings (ICU, CCU, ED and more).
* Schedule: Provide lifesaving care during regularly scheduled and
on-call shifts. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role
expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily
schedule may change depending on patient needs.
* DaVita's Inpatient Dialysis Program is Joint Commission
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required, which may include a
booster when eligible.
What We'll Provide:
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time
off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for nurse
nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds
of items, backup care, elder care and more.
* Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing professional development for nurses. Whether
you choose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or other
pathways; such as leadership, teaching, corporate function, or
* Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
* Basic computer skills
* Physical Requirement: Ability to lift a minimum of 5 pounds to a
maximum of 50 pounds unassisted
Preferred, not required:
* Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute (inpatient) or
* Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical
Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Department (ED) experience
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita Inc, McKinney , Registered Nurse - Inpatient - Med Surg, Healthcare , Denison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!