Company: Quick Check
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Quick Check is always looking to add to our team! As a
foodservice team member, you will be responsible for serving each
guest courteously, quickly, and efficiently with a sincere and
enthusiastic attitude. You will operate the cash register, prep and
cook food, maintain the cleanliness of the store, and provide
excellent customer service.
- Treat every customer with respect.
- Adhere to all company guidelines, policies, and
- Adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards
while preparing food.
- Receive vendor deliveries, as required.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items.
- Operate all equipment safely and efficiently.
- Take orders and receive payment for transactions.
- Clean, sanitize and keep food areas stocked.
- Perform other tasks at the direction of the store manager.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to successfully obtain a Food Handlers
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic to accurately make
change and complete shift reports.
- Promotes great teamwork and readily assists with team needs
throughout the shift.
- This position requires you to stand for up to 8 hours during a
shift and be able to lift up to 35 and 50 pounds.
- This position also requires you to use motion that entails
pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of
fingers and wrists.
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Cancer and Accident Policies
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401k with up to 3% match
It is the Company's policy to provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race,
color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital
status or veteran status. It is our intent and desire that equal
employment opportunities will be provided in employment,
recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion,
demotion, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of
employment. The President of Quick Check and all managerial
personnel are committed to this policy and its
Keywords: Quick Check, McKinney , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Howe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!