SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Seasonal Registered Nurse (RN)
Med Surg Unit - 2 West
Seasonal Program Runs: August 2nd 2020 to April 24th 2021
Seasonal RN Rate: $54.00 per hour
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Completion Bonus $2,000: Paid after the successful completion of
16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period.
* Work Schedule: PRN (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are
required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the
seasonal period. Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week
schedule period. During the course of the 16 week period, the
employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts. Within a close
geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has
an emergent staffing need.
Medical City McKinney provides comprehensive emergency,
diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including
cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences and women's and
children's services. Since first opening our doors over 90 years
ago, Medical City McKinney is a thriving 260-bed hospital
continuing to lead the way of meeting and exceeding our growing
community's healthcare needs by our commitment to change and
We are proud our hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited
Primary Stroke Center and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin,
Grayson and Fannin Counties to receive The Joint Commission's
Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement. We
are also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest
Medical City McKinney has built its name on providing area
residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and
personal. Our highly skilled physicians and staff members are
focused on providing the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare
available today...and for generations to come.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Visit our website at http://www.medicalcenterofmckinney.com/ to
see for yourself why you should join our team.
We are proud to offer:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
* Paid Time Off
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Discounted tickets at many local attractions
* Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Registered Nurse / RN
Med/Surg Unit - 2 West
The Medical Surgical RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Job Qualification Requirements
* Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
* Current license by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State
of Texas as a Registered Nurse or from a Compact State if you
declare the Compact State your Primary State of Residence.
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
* At least 1 year of Medical/Surgical/Telemetry experience
within a hospital setting required.
* Strong communication skills in both oral and written format.
Flexibility to intervene on a moment's notice. Ability to
problem-solve, and seek assistance from team members when
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be flexible and service oriented.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.