SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Seasonal Registered Nurse (RN)
Seasonal Program Runs: August 2nd 2020 to April 24th 2021
Seasonal RN Rate: $57.00 per hour
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Completion Bonus $4,000: Paid after the successful completion of
16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period.
* Work Schedule: PRN (must be flexible). All Seasonal RNs are
required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the
seasonal period. Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week
schedule period. During the course of the 16 week period, the
employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts. Within a close
geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has
an emergent staffing need.
The Medical Center of McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital
that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of
the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more
than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to
our growing community's needs.
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care
areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated
medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are
taking place in McKinney. We were the first hospital in McKinney to
provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical
services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences, and
women's and children's services.
The hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke
Center and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and
Fannin Counties to receive the Joint Commission's Certification for
Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement. We also received the
prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total Knee
Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Medical Center
of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society
of Chest Pain Centers.
McKinney is the only Texas City to crack the Top 10 on Money
Magazine's latest "Best Places to Live in America" list. The
magazine named McKinney, TX the second-best place to live in
America, in its 100-city list. (20 August 2012.)
Visit our website at http://www.medicalcenterofmckinney.com/ to
see for yourself why you should join our team.
We are proud to offer:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
* Paid Time Off
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Discounted tickets at many local attractions
* Discounts to various retail stores and more….
The PACU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care. .
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Position requires at least 1 year of recent experience in a
Day Surgery - Outpatient Surgery - Unit within a hospital
* Current Texas RN license
* Current BLS certification issued by the American Heart
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.