SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse (RN)
Work Schedule: PRN
Center of McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud of
our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of
McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90
years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to
our growing community's needs.
expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care areas,
recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated medical and
surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are taking place
in McKinney. We were the first hospital in McKinney to
provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical
services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences, and
women's and children's services.
The hospital is
a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center and is the
first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and Fannin Counties to
receive the Joint Commission's Certification for Total Hip and
Total Knee Joint Replacement. We also received the
prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total Knee
Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Medical
Center of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the
Society of Chest Pain Centers.
McKinney is the
only Texas City to crack the Top 10 on Money Magazine's
latest "Best Places to Live in America" list. The magazine
named McKinney, TX the second-best place to live in America, in its
100-city list. (20 August 2012.)
We are proud to
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time
- Short Term
& Long Term Disability
tickets at many local attractions
to various retail stores and more….
PACU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care. .
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Position requires at least 1 year of recent experience in
PACU within a hospital setting
- Current Texas RN license
- Current BLS certification issued by the American Heart
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option