Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Kimley-Horn is seeking a PE to join our Land Development team in
McKinney and perform site civil engineering tasks for residential
and commercial projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience with site civil design and
permitting and applicable software applications including AutoCAD
Civil 3D, hydrology modeling programs, and storm drainage programs.
Projects will include a variety of land development site
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- Project management experience
- Relevant land development engineering experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., McKinney , Civil Engineer, Other , mckinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!