Carpet Tech Technician - McKinney
Company: Carpet Tech
Posted on: May 3, 2021
McKinney - McKinney, TX
Up to 25%
Be appreciated for your hard work.
Carpet Tech, a local floor cleaning and disinfecting company is
growing our family. We are looking for passionate and energetic
employees who appreciate a family environment with the opportunity
for career advancement. Be part of a hardworking, dedicated team
committed to quality and service.
Our culture of excellence is about serving each other and our
customers well. This includes providing ongoing training and
mentoring, allowing employees to hone their technical and customer
service skills. Carpet Tech leads the service industry for all
types of floor cleaning (carpet, tile, wood, concrete, natural
stone, etc.), carpet stretching & repairs, disinfecting, and water
- Full Time
- Starts at $12/ Hr
- Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Location: McKinney, TX
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monday- Saturday Full Time Work
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, mentoring, and leadership
- Fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
The following statements describe the principal functions of this
job and its scope of responsibility but should not be considered an
all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Work alongside the Crew Chiefs to provide high-quality carpet,
rug and upholstery, and tile cleaning on homes and businesses.
- Move furniture (couch, loveseat, recliner) to prepare the home
- Learn how to clean carpets and remove stains.
- Use truck-mounted carpet extraction equipment.
- Be on-call and available to respond to emergency situations
after regular work hours when assigned.
- Be diligent and attentive to the customer's needs to ensure all
expectations are met.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including cross-training
in other functional areas to cover absences and assist with larger
jobs when necessary.
- Maintain company vehicles by restocking required materials to
perform job duties adequately.
- Make confident and accurate decisions regarding the use of
equipment, tools, material, and manpower.
- High School Diploma (or G.E.D)
- 2+ years of manual labor experience preferred, but not
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass drug screening
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets technical procedures,
or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and courteously with customers
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to take a teamwork approach to the job by cooperating
with others, offering to help others when needed, and considering
larger organization or team goals rather than individual concerns.
Includes the ability to build a constructive team spirit where team
members are committed to the goals and objectives of the team.
Carpet Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Carpet Tech, McKinney , Carpet Tech Technician - McKinney, Other , mckinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!