Add-On Licensed Agent
Company: Globe Life Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
It is the responsibility of the Globe Add-on Licensed Agent to
conduct outbound and receive inbound calls and determine the proper
action with each. The agent will record information, and maintain
the procedures and policies of this department. The agent is to
provide excellent customer service and assist policyholders and/or
interested third parties as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maneuver within the eService (a web based system) and make
proper assessments on decisions from current customers.
- Make outbound calls to customers that are eligible for
- Receive inbound calls from current customers about adding on
- Be able to explain policy benefits.
- Complete necessary paperwork when needed.
- Assist with correspondence and error corrections for policy
Be enlisted in special projects that encompass making numerous
outbound calls, recording activities requested by/from customers,
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Customer service background and good phone skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent alpha and number recognition skills
- Demonstrated mathematical abilities (Have a math aptitude)
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high stress
situations calmly and with tact and professionalism.
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to analyze
situations and make logical conclusions.
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- Be proficient with a computer
- Able to multi-function from many different sources
- Be customer "friendly"
- Be organized and a good time manager
- Able to make accurate choices
- High School diploma or equivalent - minimum. Some college
- Licensed in Life, Accident and Health Insurance is preferred,
- 1+ years of customer service or 1+ years of a professional
environment in a customer service related atmosphere
- 1+ years of office experience preferred. Telecommunications
experience a plus.
- Life and Health insurance background and knowledge of insurance
Heavy outbound/inbound telecommunication and moderate writing.
Heavy phone and PC usage. Sitting still for extended periods of
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (overtime as needed)
Location: McKinney, TX
We are following the social distancing guidelines for
All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual
platform. There are continuing opportunities for team members to
work remotely as we look to maintain safe and healthy work
Keywords: Globe Life Inc., McKinney , Add-On Licensed Agent, Other , Mckinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!