Airport Fast Food Manager - McKinney, TX, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Located at McKinney, TX, United States
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
Position: Dunkin' Supervisor
Location: Dallas Lovefield International Airport
Job Type: Dunkin' Shift Leader / Food & Beverage Supervisor
Rate of Pay: Seasonal Rate of Pay $18.00 per hour
Shift: Open / flexible availability - Mornings, Afternoons,
Evenings - Weekdays and Weekends
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment that is
challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in
a variety of ways, becoming a Supervisor for a Dunkin' Donuts is a
great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests'
day by serving them with a great product. Everyone on our team
works together and takes pride in doing a good job. if you are
ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the
right opportunity for you.
• Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards
and marketing initiatives.
• Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs, waste
management and cash on their shift.
• Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a
focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
• Hold our guests as the highest priority and role models
exceptional guest service.
• Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to
• Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their
• Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback
• Support the training of Dunkin' crew members.
• Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand and franchisee policies.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability:
• Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their
• Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
• Identify and analyze problems, explore other alternatives and use
sound business judgment to take decisive action
• Get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make
decisions and celebrate success as a team.
• Use Interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve
Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One or more years of Food and Beverage, retail, and supervisory
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Hudson Group, McKinney , Airport Fast Food Manager - McKinney, TX, United States, Other , McKinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!