Registered Nurse (RN) PCU - Sign On Bonus
Company: Medical City McKinney
Posted on: July 22, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $10,000 for eligible
Registered Nurse / RN
Progressive Care Unit / PCU / ICU Step down
Work Schedule: FT Nights
Medical City McKinney is a growing
260-bed hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health
care needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding
communities for more than 90 years. Change and innovation
have marked our commitment to our growing community's
Visit our website at http://www.medicalcenterofmckinney.com/ to
see for yourself why you should join our team.
We are proud to
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
Term & Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Discounted tickets at many local attractions
Discounts to various retail stores and more….
The Progressive Care Unit / ICU
Stepdown RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes
dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all
disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient
condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge
planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate
- Orients and mentors new staff
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal
protective equipment as required.
- Texas State RN license or compact license
- Must have a minimum of one year recent
experience as an RN in PCU, ICU, or Critical Care in a hospital
- Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American
- Customer service abilities including effective
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and
the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Medical City McKinney, McKinney , Registered Nurse (RN) PCU - Sign On Bonus, Other , McKinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!