Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Provides marketing support services to the sales staff to ensure
the timely administration of sales and marketing efforts.
- Maintains and/or improves upon the occupancy level of the
community in accordance with marketing and business plans. Utilizes
sales processes, systems, and forms for sales to perform job
duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve
desired community occupancy goals.
- Assists in the sales process by helping prospective residents,
their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making
process by understanding their needs and educating them about how
services and programs can meet their needs. Responds promptly to
every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral
sources, prospective residents, and families. Provides appropriate
community and company information to anyone who inquires. Completes
weekly follow-up calls, letters, and tours as defined by the
community marketing plan and as directed by the SMD (Sales &
- Coordinates and completes all activities needed for the sale
and converts deposits to move-ins, including, but not limited to,
visiting the prospect's home, health care providers, or other
locations and ensuring that the required forms are completed by the
prospect, his/her physician and family prior to move in.
- Communicates daily with SMD and other key associates regarding
the status of all prospective move-ins. Utilizes the "Resident
Move-In Status Log" to record pre-residency steps and to facilitate
- Coordinates the move-in process for new residents in an
efficient and welcoming manner, as needed. Ensures paperwork
completion, residence preparation, mover scheduling, community
support and resident orientation.
- Provides administrative support for the Marketing
- Represents the community and increases awareness through
participation in outside events, professional groups, and community
involvement as directed by the SMD. Uses relevant community
knowledge and research to assist in planning, coordinating, and
implementing monthly prospect and/or referral source activities and
events as specified by the community marketing plan and SMD.
- May answer phone calls and log leads according to established
protocol into the prospecting system.
- Assists SMD with execution of marketing plans to achieve
community occupancy goals.
- Prepares data for weekly and monthly reports. Provides sales
performance information to SMD.
- Maintains working knowledge of the lead management system and
uses to develop reports. Inputs sales and marketing activities, as
directed, in a timely manner and according to systems
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, McKinney , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Mckinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!