SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
The Medical Center of McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital
that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of
the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more
than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our
commitment to our growing community's needs.
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient
care areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated
medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are
taking place in McKinney. We were the first hospital in
McKinney to provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical
and surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics,
neurosciences, and women's and children's services.
The hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke
Center and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson, and
Fannin Counties to receive the Joint Commission's Certification for
Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement. We also received
the prestigious Blue Distinction award for our Total Hip and Total
Knee Replacement program from Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Medical Center of McKinney is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center
by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
McKinney is the only Texas City to crack the Top 10
on Money Magazine's latest "Best Places to Live in
America" list. The magazine named McKinney, TX the
second-best place to live in America, in its 100-city list.
(20 August 2012.)
We are proud to offer:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
Term & Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Discounted tickets at many local attractions
Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Registered Nurse (RN)
Unit: Operating Room
Work Schedule: PRN
Room RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care. .
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Position requires at least 2 years of recent
experience in Operating Room - Unit within a hospital
- Current Texas RN license
- Current BLS certification issued by the American Heart
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option