Mental Health Tech - PRN
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Effectively applies basic mental health knowledge, clerical,
organizational, and problem solving skills to provide assistance to
the Mental Health Clinicians, and Program Manager in accomplishing
all mental health program goals.
Education for Mental Health Technician:
- Bachelor in Science, Sociology or Related Field
- BA/ BS
Experience for Mental Health Technician:
- One (1) to three (3) years of mental health experience within a
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health
- Assists in the filing, pulling, management and organization of
mental health clinical documentation and records.
- Assists in electronic data input and data gathering when
- Assists in the clerical and organizational aspects of all
mental health program components where needed.
- Assists in the clerical and organizational aspects of
continuity of care and discharge planning.
- Attendance in all required program meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, McKinney , Mental Health Tech - PRN, Other , McKinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!