Nurse Navigator RN in Lewisville, TX
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: November 11, 2021
More Information about this Job: Job Description Summary : We
invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical
experts, pilots and mechanics! Our mission of providing care to the
world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We
are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you
need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response
teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the
areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the
world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire
services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
JOB SUMMARY This position will be responsible for linking mobile
resources together, integrate and coordinate them to respond
appropriately to patient needs. Telephonic patient triage following
established evidence-based protocols to assist in navigating care
across the health care continuum. Responsible for telemonitoring
and patient education activities. Actively coordinates team care in
a virtual setting. Additional duties include leadership roles and
mentoring as assigned. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
• Demonstrates the ability to function as a Licensed Vocational
• Telephonically triages patients and navigates care based upon
• Patient education across the health care continuum.
• Telemonitoring activities engaging healthy patient behaviors.
• Must demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to
work well with others including team members, patients, caregivers,
referral sources, physicians and their staff, facility staff
members and the community.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively learn and use computer and
required software programs
• Participate in activities that promote the AMR Integrated
Healthcare Program and the AMR organization at large.
• Must be able to act as a facilitator and educator for the
Integrated Healthcare training course provided by AMR.
• Must demonstrate the ability to manage time, resources and
• Provide excellent customer service
• Perform other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS Experience:
• 5 years or more of LVN experience in Emergency or Acute Care
• Experience with clinical data gathering and Ethical Principles.
• Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration,
Public Health or any other degree with a focus on community or
disease education; Skills:
• Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal
• Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of
practice. Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adhere to established standards for educational
• Familiar with basic computer applications and functions.
• Proficient Bilingual translations skills
• Demonstrated teaching and educational facilitation skills.
• Maintain current NVL state Nurse license with ability to obtain
multi state licensure
• Current CPR card. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Working
• Standing, sitting
• Frequently works alone, with and around others, face to face and
• Walking outside, lifting no greater than 10 pounds, pushing,
pulling, reaching, typing, balancing
• Frequently hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, smelling,
walking indoors and outdoors, sitting and constantly observing.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and
reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our
patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver
patient care in missions where every second counts, apply
EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and
Keywords: Global Medical Response, McKinney , Nurse Navigator RN in Lewisville, TX, Other , McKinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!