Clinical Dietitian II
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Aramark was ranked number one in its industry in the 2007 FORTUNE
500 survey and has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top
three in its industry among FORTUNE's "America's Most Admired
Companies." Understanding that clinical excellence and the
environment are interdependent, Aramark Healthcare makes an impact
by helping nearly 1,300 partners across North America deliver the
optimal healthcare experience for patients and their families and
the physicians and nurses who care for them.
As a Clinical Dietitian you will provide overall nutrition care to
patients. You will assure that the nutritional needs of the
individual patients are being met and that all documentation as it
relates to the patients nutritional status is complete and
accurate. Plans and administers activities related to
resident/patient nutrition care, complying with the standards
established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies, and client.
Establishes and maintains effective multidisciplinary relationships
to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Maintain dietetic registration, state-required credentials
and/or licensure and continuing education requirements.
- Conduct patient nutrition assessment on a population of lower
- Scope of practice may include both In-Patients (hospitalized)
and Out-Patients (community/clinic-based).
- Manage the development and implementation plan for nutrition
intervention in accordance with the Nutrition Care Process.
- Conduct rounding to drive patient satisfaction.
- Assess educational needs and the presence of barriers to
learning. Provide nutrition counseling for individuals and groups,
taking into consideration any adaptations to teaching methods
necessary to meet patient learning needs.
- Utilize assessment and evaluation techniques that consider the
varied needs of age-specific populations as well as cultural,
religious, and ethnic concerns.
- Evaluate achievement of learning objectives by the patient
and/or family. Provide appropriate follow-ups in accordance with
the patient's treatment goals, referring patients for outpatient
counseling, community, or home health services as appropriate.
- Deliver strong operational performance by executing against
Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs,
continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and
necessary action plans to provide optimal nutrition care and meal
service to patients/residents.
- Work cooperatively with medical staff as well as food &
nutrition services staff to assure conformance to prescribed
nutrition care orders.
- Provide education that ensures compliance with food safety,
sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation that summarizes
the nutrition care plan in a patient's medical record, including
nutrition assessment, diagnosis, plan, implementation, and progress
- Maintain clinical productivity standards and accurate record
keeping of daily clinical activities, including information for
scheduling and billing.
- Demonstrate accountability for the proper use of patients'
protected health information.
The position is considered Experienced nutrition practice, and
requires at least 24 months of clinical practice experience.
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a US regionally
accredited university or college and course work accredited or
approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition
and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a
health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice
corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate
- Pass a national examination administered by the Commission on
Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Obtain / Maintain required state licensure to practice
Keywords: Aramark, McKinney , Clinical Dietitian II, Other , Mckinney, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!