Direct Support Program Supervisor
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Interview First - Apply LaterAre you motivated by relationships
and your impact on other people? Do you want to provide direct
support to help people live fulfilling, independent lives and make
a career out of it? Working as a Caregiver for individuals with
intellectual and developmental disabilities is not for everyone,
but for those up to it, its incredibly rewarding work. DISCOVER
CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world
where every person has the right to live well. As a Caregiver,
youll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve
to help them live well in their community and environment. Each
day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a
difference in the lives of our participants. Youll work alongside a
dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive supervisors, while
you grow your career.Program Supervisor (Group Home Manager) M-Th
3p-11p F 3p-9p$12.50/Hr. Are you looking for a career opportunity
where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no
further! This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven
organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to
services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering
supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual
and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today!#LI-HH1This role is part of
D&S Community Services, a member of the Sevita family. At
Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. Through home and community-based specialized
care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn.
When you join our mission-driven team, youll create relationships
that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright
future and the determination to get there. Join us today careers,
well lived. Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Sevita, McKinney , Direct Support Program Supervisor, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!