Specialist, Quality Engineering
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description: Job Title: Specialist, Quality Engineering
Job Code : IMS20230408-104392
Job Location: Greenville, Tx
Schedule: M-F; 08:00-16:30
Program Quality Engineer (PQE) - The PQE will report to the Program
Quality Manager as part of the Quality Organization. This position
will be responsible for identifying, establishing, managing, and
monitoring all Quality related responsibilities, requirements, and
budgets respective to assigned contracts/programs. The Program
Quality Engineer will be the focal point for all Quality related
matters pertaining to the contract/program.
- Identifying, assigning, and monitoring quality requirements for
parts and assemblies procured from Vendors/Suppliers on assigned
- Monitoring performance of assigned programs, including
supplier's performance, and facilitating corrective and
preventative actions in order to accomplish improvement when
- Coordinating corrective and preventative actions with customer
representatives and company management.
- Conducting special investigations as required, resulting in a
well written report(s) suitable for submission to Senior
Management/Leadership. Perform briefings/presentations of results
- Presenting Quality related data, investigation summaries,
trends, and significant issues at various compliance board meetings
and Program Management Reviews (PMRs) as required.
- Actively engage in planning, coordination, status, and
execution of Military and/or FAA Certification efforts.
- Leading or participating in Quality related projects and
- Performing other Quality related duties (to include, but not
limited to product inspection) independent of the Program Quality
Dept. to ensure contract/program success when other functional
Quality departments (Quality Control, Supplier Quality, Quality
Engineering, etc.) are unable to support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
- OR Master's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant
- OR Associate's Degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant
- OR In lieu of a degree, a High School Diploma/GED and 8 years
of Quality experience
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor's and/or master's degree in Engineering, Science, or
another technical field
- Practical experience thoroughly investigating issues in a
methodical manner utilizing Quality Root Cause Analysis Tools,
i.e., Pareto Charts, 3 X 5 whys, Fishbone Diagrams, PFMEAs, etc.
that ultimately result in a report that identifies containment,
root cause, and corrective and preventative actions
- Experience with Quality industry standards (ISO9001:2015,
AS9100D, CMMI, etc.) and respective principles and
- Experience with initial contract planning, contract
requirements review, and Quality Management Systems relating to
aircraft modification and maintenance to include structural
modification, electronic, and mechanical products, and
- Prior experience in Aerospace Quality Engineering
- Experience with Military and FAA Certification efforts
- FAA and Quality authorizations and/or certifications
- Leadership/management experience
- Excellent technical writing, oral communication, and
presentation skills for reporting and briefing Customers and Sr.
- Team player with great work ethic, integrity, and
- Familiar with MS Office products
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, McKinney , Specialist, Quality Engineering, Other , Leonard, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!