Specialist Quality - (Quality Control Auditor)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description: Job Title: Specialist Quality - (Quality Control
Job Code: IMS20232908-105339
Job Location: Greenville Texas - on-site
Schedule: Second Shift 4:30pm - 3am 4/10 - Monday - Thursday
Position is for a Quality Specialist, (Quality Control Auditor).
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of
standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and
evaluating the precision and accuracy of company products in
compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements. Performs
analysis on reported nonconformities and discrepancies related to
assembly, process, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical
systems, field, and clinical data. Further investigates the cause
for discrepancies and nonconformities to develop disposition and
recommend corrective action plans. Interfaces with manufacturing,
engineering, customer, vendor, and subcontractor representatives to
ensure requirements are met. Serves as the primary interface to
customers and supplier for quality related matters.
- The candidate filling this position will be responsible for
conformity inspections of major repairs and alterations to ensure
compliance with technical data. Compliance audits of requirements
related to company procedures, DCMA 8210.1, AS9100, and FAA
- Position has possibility of working alternate shifts in support
of program needs.
- The person filling this position will be responsible for all
people, product, and process related verification and compliance
audits of Electrical/Mechanical Manufacturing and major
modification installations as well as performing First Article
inspections on FAA related programs.
- Candidate must possess Mechanical maintenance and modification
experience and Electrical experience in the fabrication of multiple
pin connectors, harness fabrication, fiber optic and coaxial
cables. Blueprint, Technical Specifications and FAR readings
- Requires proficient knowledge of job area. May have practical
knowledge of project management.
- Must be able to complete necessary training for inclusion on
the ODA Inspection Unit Member Roster and perform FAA Final
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior
related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 8 years of
prior related experience.
- 1+ years experience performing conformity inspections of
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and establishing corrective
- Familiar with Lean/Six Sigma principles.
- Familiar with DCMA 8210.1, AS9100 requirements
- AS9102 First Article Inspection Process
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Manufacturing
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, McKinney , Specialist Quality - (Quality Control Auditor), Other , Klondike, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!