Small to Medium Business Account Executive
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
Job Summary To sell full suite of Altice Business branded products
and services, specializing in the small to medium size business
segments of the marketplace. Perks of Working for Altice:
- $100,000+ income potential through Base pay + Uncapped
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay Sales Incentive and Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Top-notch paid training Responsibilities
- Sell Internet, Phone, TV and Managed Services to small and
medium size businesses (SMB) with the primary focus on acquiring
new customers as well as selling additional products and services
to existing customers.
- Work all strategically assigned leads on a monthly basis.
- Achieve all performance to goal objectives and monthly quota
- Accurately disposition all assigned leads to track and maintain
sales activities and efforts in company database in a timely
- Identify additional opportunities for revenue growth while
working in assigned territory and refer opportunities beyond SMB
scope to appropriate sales channels.
- Submit clean and complete sales orders.
- Understand all relevant Altice USA products and services and be
able to communicate and match these to potential customers'
- Keep up to date on all competitor's products, services, pricing
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training sessions
and workshops required by management.
- Responsible for meeting Company standards pertaining to
quantity and quality of work performed as well as performing these
duties in compliance with all Company guidelines, values,
procedures and/or policies. Qualifications
- Previous Business to Business cold calling sales experience
with emphasis on new customer acquisition preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications and
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within Company
standards Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
local law. Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its
applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers,
professional or employment related information, photos, education
information and/or protected classifications under federal and
state law. This information is collected for employment purposes,
including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant
background screening, human resource administration and compliance
with federal, state and local law. Applicants for employment with
Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable)
as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our
Fraud FAQ for further details.
Keywords: Altice USA, McKinney , Small to Medium Business Account Executive, Sales , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!