Sales Associate (Seasonal)
Company: Boot Barn
Posted on: November 14, 2023
- Strong communication, customer service, time management and
organizational skills. Competencies
- Customer Centric/Sales Driven -- Assesses customer experience
within the store and promotes a culture of customer engagement. Is
attentive to customers and understands their needs, offers products
that are aligned with the consumers' expectations. Continually
searches for ways to improve customer service.
- Ensure Effective Communication - Listens carefully and
attentively to others' opinions and ideas. Communicates information
clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Establish Trust - Follows through on commitments. Is honest and
direct with others. Promotes a culture of respect for, commitment
to, and compliance with Company values, beliefs, and standards.
Ensures the protection of confidential information.Boot Barn
Benefits Additional Compensation Opportunities
- Competitive hourly rate plus selling incentives (SPIFFS) and
monthly store sales bonus.
- Merchandise discount: 50% off of Exclusive Brands and 40% off
of third-party brands.
- Paid Time Off plan for year-round Boot Barn Partners.*
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.*
- 401(k) plan with generous company matching.
- Flexible schedules and work/life balance.
- Opportunities for growth at every level -- we are opening 50+
new stores each year.*For eligible Boot Barn Partners
*compensation varies based on geography, skills, experience, and
In general, the following physical demands are representative of
those that must be met by a Partner to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the
essential functions of the job.
- Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all
documentation and reports.
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate
with partners and customers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel
and type; reach with hands and arms.[ ] Sedentary: Limited
activity, no lifting, limited walking
[ ] Light: Office work, some lifting, bending, stooping or
[ X ] Moderate: Mostly standing, walking, bending, frequent
[ ] Arduous: Heavy lifting, bending, crawling, climbing
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are
representative of those that a Partner encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the
essential functions of the job within the environment.
- The workspace is clean, orderly, properly lighted and
ventilated with the proper safety compliance.
- Noise levels are considered moderate.Boot Barn, Inc. reserves
the right to make exceptions to modify or eliminate this document
or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies,
procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject.
Our core value of community bands us together in supportive and
inclusive ways to drive our collective success. Boot Barn provides
equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, national or ethnic origin, veteran or military status,
disability, as well as any other protected status under the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - Boot Barn will provide
reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language
interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application
process upon your request as required by applicable laws. If you
have a disability and require assistance in this application
process, please visit your nearest Boot Barn Store or Distribution
Center or reach out to Human Resources at 1-949-453-4400, Option
SEASONAL SALES PARTNER
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER
Boot Barn is where community comes first. We thrive on
togetherness, collaboration, and belonging. We build each other up,
listen intently, and implement out-of-the-box ideas. We celebrate
new innovations, congratulate one another's achievements, and most
importantly support each other.
At Boot Barn, we work together to make a positive impact on the
world around us, and by working collectively with encouragement, we
consider ourselves "Partners." With the values of the West guiding
us, Boot Barn celebrates heritage, welcomes all, and values each
unique Partner within our Boot Barn community.
Our vision is to offer everyone a piece of the American spirit --
one handshake at a time.
Our Seasonal Sales Partners engage with customers and create an
exceptional in-store experience during our busiest seasons. They
embody Boot Barn's Mission, Vision and Values in their words and
actions while demonstrating selling and service expertise, product
knowledge, visual merchandising presentation skills and strong
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster a service and selling culture; exceed overall
expectations to build long-standing customer relationships.
- Become an expert in our product categories; understand and
communicate product knowledge (including features and benefits) to
- Maintain and achieve measurable goals, including units per
transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT), item
add-ons and customer information capture rates.
- Be informed and understand current merchandise promotions and
- Maintain company-merchandising standards and assist in floor
moves, display maintenance, merchandising, sales set up, and store
- Assist with processing merchandise as well as monitoring and
replenishing floor stock.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and
maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS
- Actively seek new ways to develop skills and improve metrics by
partnering with the store leadership team.
- Adhere to all local, federal and state laws in addition to
Company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and
Keywords: Boot Barn, McKinney , Sales Associate (Seasonal), Sales , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!